Stampede Investment Forum
The 6th Annual Stampede Investment Forum, taking place on July 8-11 is an invitation-only event providing delegates with valuable insight on investing in Alberta. You will have an opportunity to gain access and meet industry executives and key government officials within Alberta’s key industry sectors.
This year’s program will include the following industry streams:
- Energy: Oil and Gas and Petrochemicals
- Green Economy: Cleantech and Renewables
- Health and Life Sciences
The Forum agenda is specifically designed to reflect the interests of the attending delegates, providing the most relevant and current information on sector opportunities to help inform your investment decisions.
To be considered for an invitation, your company must meet the following criteria:
- The delegate must be a senior key decision maker/executive within the company. Only C-level executives will be considered for attendance to the event;
- Specific interests in Alberta’s key sectors;
- The company is considering investing or expanding operations into Alberta with a 3 year investment horizon.
If you are interested in attending the Stampede Investment Forum, Please see How to Apply